Each applicant should submit an abstract in English or in Turkish (max. 300 words).
Abstracts should only be submitted through CMT, which is a conference management service sponsored by Microsoft Research. By creating an account at our conference CMT site (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/BBS2016) you can submit your abstract.
If you have questions regarding paper submission and submission system (CMT), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts should only be submitted by the given deadlines (October 5, 2016).
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline may not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
Successful applicants will be notified, at the latest, by November 1, 2016.
Applicants can submit/present a paper in English or in Turkish. A simultaneous translation service from/to English – Turkish will be provided.
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS
Full papers should be ın Word Format (doc.) and submitted through the followıng mail address email@example.com
Full papers that are not sent in computerized format will not be proceeded.
Full paper submission is not necessary. All submitted full papers, though, will be published in an E-Book with ISBN.
QUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS
1. Papers can be submitted either in English or in Turkish.
2. Papers should be written on A4 sized paper (210x297 mm), 1.5 spaced, justified, font size 12pt in Times New Roman.
3. The margins should be formatted to 4 cm from the left, 2 cm from the right and 3 cm from the headers and footers.
4. The title of the paper should be written single spaced, centered, bold 14pt, all capital letters, in Times New Roman.
5. The paper should include an abstract written single spaced, justified, 12pt in Times New Roman not exceeding 200 words.
6. The full paper must have a cover page containing the author’s name(s) and contact information.
7. Papers submitted in Turkish should have a summary in English at the end, not exceeding 500 words.
8. Full paper should not exceed 20 pages including tables, figures, summary and references (but excluding cover page)
9. Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition guide should be used for referencing. (See https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/)